db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From psamathos <ma...@snusk.com>
Subject Re: Unable to use xdoclet-ojb-module.
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:05:34 GMT
David Durham wrote:

>> I'm using ojbdoclet and I might be able to help you out. What does your
>> taskdef look like? As I recall, there's a problem wherein you have to
>> put the taskdef in each target that uses it.
>

> Actually, each ojbdoclet task needs it's own taskdef.
>
>    http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/xdoclet-module.html#Usage
>

> - Dave

This is what my current target looks like:

<target name="repository-files">
     <taskdef name="ojbdoclet"
              classname="xdoclet.modules.ojb.OjbDocletTask"/>
     <ojbdoclet destdir="./dist" verbose="true">
         <fileset dir="src">
             <include name="com/snusk/bo/*.java"/>
         </fileset>

         <ojbrepository destinationFile="repository_user.xml"/>
      </ojbdoclet>
</target>

in the docs it also has a classpathref, do I need that as well? I have
tried with and without but perhaps I made a misstake somewhere with it?

regards
/Magnus