db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB performance goes down
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:55:30 GMT
Hi Sashi,

 > Say I have 100 records in the table, I do a retrieve and update on
each record
 > every 15 seconds.

could you discribe a little more detailed? How does the object +
repository data look like - plain object, object with reference, ...
Did you check the row count of the table after running your test (there
could be a problem with update when "Mapping Classes on Multiple Joined
Tables")?
Which api do you use? How does the test code look like?

regards,
Armin