db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>
Subject Re: OJB with WebLogic 8.1
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 07:27:25 GMT
Hi Ralf,

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:14:37 +0200, <RBaron-Riege@intersoft.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have experienced some problems with OJB (rc3) and BEA 8.1 AppServer.
assume you are using rc4?
In the db-ojb main directory you can find a
release-notes.txt file documents most important changes.

Don't forget to replace old configuration files with shipped
new versions (particularly OJB.properties, repository.dtd)

> [org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerFactory] ERROR:
> ConfigurableFactory instantiation failed for class class
> org.apache.ojb.broker.accessl
> ayer.ConnectionManagerImpl
> * Factory types:
> 1 - Type: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBroker
> * Factory arguments:
> 1 - Argument: org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl@ccbab7
> null
package core no longer exists in rc4 (intern package changes)

regards,
Armin