db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>
Subject Re: OJB RC4 does not select all objects?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:15:45 GMT
Hi Guido,

sorry for the late reply!

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:37:26 +0200, Guido Beutler <guido.beutler@hrs.de>
wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> because I did not get any reply for my postings I'm trying to get some
> information.
>
> What mean "side effect"?
when set eager-releas='true' the connection
was closed after each statement in StatementManager
was closed.

> I'm running inside of jboss and without eager-releas='true'
> the datasource extends it's maximum limit.
That's the reason why eager-release was introduced ;-)

> Why not all objects are selected and why without throwing any exception?
> Is there a workaround (instead of making a lot of primary key selects)?

as I said in my previous post "this can be" a side-effect
of eager-release, but I'm not sure. Did your test case
pass in OJB standalone mode? If yes, the problem is
eager-release.

regards,
Armin