db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: Strange null pointer exceptions
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:52:16 GMT
Hello Jan,

Please post the repository_user.xml.  I guess an attribute or
field-descriptor is missing there.

Another valuable hint could be a stacktrace with line
numbers.  In order to produce it, please rebuild OJB
with
	bin\build.bat jar-debug

(or bin/build.sh jar-debug)

and then reproduce your problem.

> What does "Skipping class [cabane.templates.MailTemplate]" mean ?
> I could not figure it out by reading the code.

I think it is an optimization in case several classes
are mapped to the same table.

Olli