db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From "Guido Beutler" <guido.beut...@hrs.de>
Subject Re: OJB RC4 does not select all objects?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:59:59 GMT
Hi again,

if turning off         eager-release="false"
I get the following Exception:

15:59:17,301 INFO  [STDOUT]
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl] DEBUG:
15:59:17,302 INFO  [STDOUT] executeQuery:
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement@1cdc190
15:59:17,408 INFO  [TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener]
throwable from unregister connection
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Trying to return an unknown
connection1! org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection@1bb9533
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.unregisterConnection(CachedConnectionManager.java:264)
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener.connectionClosed(TxConnectionManager.java:550)
        at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.BaseWrapperManagedConnection.closeHandle(BaseWrapperManagedConnection.java:287)
        at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection.close(WrappedConnection.java:127)
        at
        at
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.closeAll(CachedConnectionManager.java:375)
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.popMetaAwareObject(CachedConnectionManager.java:199)
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:190)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:72)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:84)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:267)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:128)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:118)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.internalInvoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:331)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:700)
        at
        at

What's that??
Seems that OJB creates a connection instead using the data source?

best regards,

Guido