db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From Farnea Massimiliano <massimiliano.far...@atscom.it>
Subject R: Questions: High/Low Sequence Manager
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:27:31 GMT
> 2. The sequence-name for my implementations are diffent, one is
referenced
> only in the repository.xml, while I got direct access to the second in
my
> application code.
Sorry, I don't understand that.
Can you explain more.

I use a Sequence Manager (SequenceManagerHighLowImpl) normally for
autoincrementing some entity fields (the primary keys), I configured it in
the repository.xml;
while I use a different Sequence Manager (a SequenceManagerHighLowImpl
extension) inside my business logic classes.
My question finally is: are there any known troubles using 2
SequenceManagerHighLowImpl istances (with different sequence name) on the
same database?

Thanks,

Massimiliano Farnea