db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From "Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter" <edson.rich...@mgrinformatica.com.br>
Subject Object-cache or cache-object?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:27:13 GMT
Can someone fix the DTD (see bellow)? Thanks.
The messages bellow are expected?

Edson

----> Edson Richter wrote:

Ok, I've changed all cache-object to object-cache in DTD and my XML and now it's working.
But now I'm getting the following log message:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.MoedaBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.MoedaCotacaoBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.ContaContabilBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.CentroCustoBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.TipoTituloBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.TituloBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.ParcelaBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.SituacaoParcelaBean'
found, can't add ObjectCache implementation

Is this expected?

Thanks,

Edson Richter