db-ojb-user mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Dupont" <emmanuel.dup...@jwaretechnologies.com>
Subject UPGRADE pb with proxi and getCollectionByQuery
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:57:26 GMT
All,

I have this strange behaviours. When I call getCollectionByQuery I retrieve
a collection of proxy objects.

Now, I want to modify some attributes of these objects and after I lock with
the UPGRADE mode and commit.

No update is generated. The object is not make as dirty.

Why ??

When I use getObjectByQuery I don't have the trouble my object is well
updated!!!

Any helps would be appreciated, this is driving me nuts!

Tx !

Ps : I 'm using the  :
ObjectCacheClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheEmptyImpl