db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Tincy varghese <tincy_p_vargh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need Urgent Help
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:12:14 GMT
if I am doing some particular UI searches with pagination ,My memory usage is keep on increasing.
how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RS
It has been observed in UI searches on the particular pages,that the memory size can be made
to increase by navigating the UI pages using Next, Last, Previous page navigation buttons.

Please suggest a solutionf or how to resolve the mem size increase problem with UI Search
button. When the UI Search button is used, the system creates a ScrollableResultSet. How can
we stop the mem size from increasing indefinitely with ScrollableResultSet.