db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jenish <jenish.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems while using OJB with iAnywhere Driver to connect Sybase
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:48:00 GMT

Hello All,

We have a project which uses OJB to talk with DB. It was working fine with
jconnect driver. Now we have changed our design and now we are trying
iAnywhere driver instead of jConnect2.

Now we are facing the problem that after some time of deployment we are
getting exception at the backend something like "Borrow broker from pool
failed"

Can anybody please suggest me if we need to tune some parameter of OJB to
make it run with iAnywhere?

Thanks,
Jenish