db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Moynihan, Michael A" <Michael.A.Moyni...@Fmr.com>
Subject JAR file differences
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 03:16:28 GMT
Hi All,

I've a question regarding the difference in contents between 2 ojb 1.0.3
jar files.

I extracted the contents of an ojb jar from a jetspeed distribution and
found that it contained 7 extra class files compared to a jar I built
from source.

I've listed these class files below.

	org/apache/ojb/jdori/sql/Helper.class
	org/apache/ojb/jdori/sql/OjbExtent.class
	org/apache/ojb/jdori/sql/OjbFieldManager.class
	org/apache/ojb/jdori/sql/OjbStoreConnector.class
	org/apache/ojb/jdori/sql/OjbStoreFatalInternalException.class
	org/apache/ojb/jdori/sql/OjbStoreManager.class
	org/apache/ojb/jdori/sql/OjbStorePMF.class

As you can see, they're all to do with jdori. Does anyone have any idea
why the jar file I built from source does not contain these additional
files.

Thanks,

Michael