db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: StringList2VarcharFieldConversion issue
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 19:52:18 GMT

Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> On 5/12/06, Armin Waibel <arminw@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I can't reproduce your ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. Could you post an
>> example list to reproduce the problem?
>> e.g. something like
>>          list.add("");
>>          list.add("1");
>>          list.add("2");...
>
> I think the error will happen when the '#' is the last character in th
> string because then OJB tries to access the character after it which
> will fail.

oh! I never get this special case because I do a slight modification of
this class before I start testing special cases. Additionally the
StringList2VarcharFieldConversion doesn't differ between empty string
and 'null' - will fix this too (will add placeholder for "" and null).

I will test the other XXList2VarcharFieldConversion too. Think they all
have the same bug.

regards,
Armin