db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors compiling 1.0.4 Branch using jdk 1.3
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:56:40 GMT
Hi,

thanks much for the hint. I fixed it in SVN OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch.

 > Looks like it’s using some of the 1.4 classes.   Is there anyway we
 > could fix this issue?

you have to patch the two classes.

LockManagerInMemoryImpl.java
-import java.util.LinkedHashMap;
+import org.apache.commons.collections.map.LinkedMap;

-    private final Map resourceLockMap = new LinkedHashMap(70);
+    private final Map resourceLockMap = new LinkedMap(70);

WriteDataToDatabaseCommand.java
-        _useBatchMode = Boolean.valueOf(useBatchMode);
+        _useBatchMode = useBatchMode ? Boolean.TRUE : Boolean.FALSE;

regards,
Armin