db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] [Results] Release 1.0.4
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:22:59 GMT
Hmm, we should really make a tag for the vote so we know exactly what
we are voting on. just call the voted on tag somehting like (now that
we are moving to svn)

tags/1.0.4_rc1

if the vote passes, copy the tag to 1.0.4 -- we vote on RC's, which
may well be released as RC's if we think it needs more user testing.

=)