db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject [OJB 1.0.x] New test failures after CVS update
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:17:26 GMT
Hi all,

I updated my local CVS and now I get three new test failures (see
below). Could this someone verify?

regards,
Armin

Testcase: testCustomAttributesDescriptorRepository took 0,218 sec
	FAILED
No attributes found
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No attributes found
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.CustomAttributesTest.testCustomAttributesDescriptorRepository(CustomAttributesTest.java:58)

Testcase: testObjectCacheDeclarations took 0,328 sec
	FAILED
null
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataTest.testObjectCacheDeclarations(MetadataTest.java:374)

Testcase: testPerDatabaseCache took 0,156 sec
at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ConnectionRepository.addDescriptor(ConnectionRepository.java:118)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.mergeConnectionRepository(MetadataManager.java:280)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.mergeConnectionRepository(MetadataManager.java:253)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheTest.testPerDatabaseCache(ObjectCacheTest.java:364)