db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of 1.0.4?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:59:41 GMT
Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> On 12/13/05, Armin Waibel <arminw@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>I have finished the patch, will soon start check in (will do some last
>>test-suite runs against hsql and maxDB + performance test to rule out
>>side-effects).
>

> Armin, could you check the check-in ? Seems that there is a class
> SequenceManagerTransientImpl missing from the checkin.

ups! You are right, just checked in the initial version.

> And I've
> noticed a couple of complaints from Forrest about illegal tags ?

Strange! I get errors too. When I use the Forrest webserver (ant
dev-doc-forrest) the docs are generated. More detailed information can
be found here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ojb-dev@db.apache.org/msg01906.html

Think this could be .dtd problem, seems normal Forrest build use
dtd's before document-v20.dtd.

regards,
Armin