db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of 1.0.4?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:02:54 GMT
Hi Tom,

Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> On 12/12/05, Armin Waibel <arminw@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>ok, I have nearly finished the fix and will start testing today. In any
>>case I will post a message about the status of the fix at the end of today.
>

> Cool ! I'll try to finish the Derby platform by tomorrow - would be
> really great if it in the 1.0.4 - and then we can release !

I have finished the patch, will soon start check in (will do some last
test-suite runs against hsql and maxDB + performance test to rule out
side-effects).

Tom, in build.properties now is 'derby' enabled as default DB. Is this a
mistake or do you think we should use Derby as default DB for 1.0.4?

regards,
Armin