db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of 1.0.4?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:56:28 GMT
Hi Tom,

Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> On 12/10/05, Armin Waibel <arminw@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>after cleanup/update of test-suite repository files I become aware of a
>>problem caused by OJB's identity handling when insert objects using
>>"super"-reference inheritance.
>>see thread:
>>"ODMG: Classes mapped on multiple joined tables cause problems"
>>
>>Think this issue is a showstopper. I will try to fix it ASAP (this weekend).
>

> I'd suggest that if you think it takes more time than the weekend,
> then we release the 1.0.4 next week nonetheless and postpone that fix
> for 1.0.5. If you could tell me by monday, I can start a vote and
> Brian will show me how to cut a release.

ok, I have nearly finished the fix and will start testing today. In any
case I will post a message about the status of the fix at the end of today.

Tom, I introduced a 'news' page could you please review/correct/enhance
the notes.
src/doc/forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs/news.html

regards,
Armin