db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Shyu, Lin-Long" <s...@indiana.edu>
Subject Problem to have ojb 1.1.0 to work with spring's LocalDataSourceConnectionFactory
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:15:27 GMT
Hi,

   We are using spring and ojb 1.1.0 for our web application
development.   We found that the constructor and lookupConnection() in
ojb's connectionfactory classes have been changed.

  For example :

     public ConnectionFactoryManagedImpl(JdbcConnectionDescriptor jcd)

     public Connection lookupConnection() throws LookupException

 However, spring's    LocalDataSourceConnectionFactory still has the old
signature.

   public Connection lookupConnection(JdbcConnectionDescriptor jcd)
throws LookupException

This caused problem when we try to use LocalDataSourceConnectionFactory
as a connectionfactoryclass.

  Please let us know how  this new ojb connectionfactory to work with
spring's LocalDataSourceConnectionFactory.

Thanks.

Lin-Long