db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Old collections in RELEASE 1.0 branch
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:27:50 GMT
Hi all,

I updated CVS branch to Torque version 3.1.1, commons-collection_3.1 and
hsql_1.8.0.2.
All /profile files are merged from HEAD, I checked test-suite DB
creation for maxDB and hsql both work. Could someone check Oracle,
PostgreSql and MySQL?

Some tests fail when running the test-suite (and some more when using
maxDB).
I think the backport from HEAD was not complete (AnonymousFieldsTest and
InheritanceMultipleTableTest show new unexpected failures when using
hsql) - Jakob could this be the case? The additional failures with maxDB
need more investigation.

Tomorrow I will check in some bug fixes/improvements  regarding the
super-reference handling (reintroduce sql-string caching in
SqlStatement, code optimization) in CVS HEAD (and branch).

regards,
Armin