db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem to have ojb 1.1.0 to work with spring's LocalDataSourceConnectionFactory
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:18:20 GMT
On 10/28/05, Shyu, Lin-Long <shyu@indiana.edu> wrote:

>    We are using spring and ojb 1.1.0 for our web application
> development.   We found that the constructor and lookupConnection() in
> ojb's connectionfactory classes have been changed.

OJB 1.1 (CVS Head) is currently unsupported by Spring and probably
will stay so until the first official release of OJB 1.1 (hopefully at
the end of this year).
There have been significant changes to OJB which should make the
integration with Spring a lot easier, so it is not simply a drop-in
replacement.

>   Please let us know how  this new ojb connectionfactory to work with
> spring's LocalDataSourceConnectionFactory.

You could write your own connection factory (adapt Spring's
LocalDataSourceConnectionFactory) and change the signatures
accordingly.

Tom