db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: QueryBySql Problem
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:33:05 GMT
Lemke, Wesley wrote:
> Generating crash dump: C:\Documents and Settings\n0079911\j9.dmp

IBM's j9 JVM... I've seen those crashes. The best thing you can do in this
situation is to pull all updates and patches for the WebSphere - that's the only
way I know which cures it.

>  NATV COM/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2Statement.SQLGetRowCount(I)I
>  00f9
> COM/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2Statement.getResultSet()Ljava/sql/ResultSet;
>  0049
> COM/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2PreparedStatement.executeQuery()Ljava/sql/Result
> Set;
>  0047
> com/ibm/ws/rsadapter/jdbc/WSJdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery()Ljava/sq
> l/ResultSet;
>  0047
> org/apache/ojb/broker/accesslayer/JdbcAccessImpl.executeSQL(Ljava/lang/S
> tring;Lorg/apache/ojb/broker/metadata/ClassDescriptor;[Lorg/apache/ojb/b
> roker/core/ValueContainer;Z)Lorg/apache/ojb/broker/accesslayer/ResultSet
> AndStatement;

I doubt OJB has done something wrong here, and IMHO if you'd write a simple test
class using JDBC and PreparedStatement it will cause the same JVM crash.

Vadim