db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code Cleanup
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:11:03 GMT
Clute, Andrew wrote:
> One of the nice things about Eclipse 3.1 is there is now the option to
> do project-based compiler warnings -- and that file can be added to CVS.
> That means everyone can have the exact same settings for those types of
> things.

To me it sounds really good that everyone gets exactly the same
warnings etc. I have just switched from IntelliJ IDEA to Eclipse 3.1
and will set up a workspace for Apache development, including OJB.

Not all of the committers use Eclipse so 100% identical warnings
is probably not possible, but since the Eclipse control files
will not "disturb" other IDEs I see no reason not to include it
in CVS for both 1.0 branch and head.

Regards,
  Martin