db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning 1.1
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:31:52 GMT
Hi Martin,

Martin Kalén wrote:

> I also have a couple of 1.0.x commits on my TODO-list, for checking
> that everything is merged properly in HEAD.

I stumble across some stuff while merging: the "fetch size" improvement,
the new jdbc-properties and improved connection handling in
ConnectionFactory classes.
I try to merge/adapt this stuff too, but it needs a close investigation
after my check in.

> /slaps self in face for not properly following this up at the time of
> commit

oh! then I have to kick self in ass, because I checked in many, many
files in branch without trunk synchronization ;-)

regards,
Armin