db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning 1.1
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:41:32 GMT
Hi Brian,

Brian McCallister wrote:
> What is missing from 1.1? There is nothing in JIRA at the moment, and  I
> know of a few things.

please add your issues/ new features, so we can start working on that
after my backport check in.
The backport is really much work and I had to refactor the caching stuff
and batch management in HEAD too. The backport of the odmg-stuff is
completed. Currently I'm working on the batch handling (prepare for m:n
relations support). After this I have to backport the PB-tests and the
repository_xxx files. Then I will check in all changes (hundreds of
changed classes ;-)).
After this we have to fix my backport bugs and make the OJB test-suite
work proper.

> I'd like to get the roadmap down in JIRA so  that
> we can see progress.

I did my best to finish the backport as soon as possible. Can we start
with a roadmap in jira and leave the dates open?

regards
Armin