db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Clute, Andrew" <Andrew.Cl...@etech.ohio.gov>
Subject RE: Read-only Anonymous keys?
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:45:17 GMT
Well, I took a look at implementing such a feature, and it was trivial.
It really only hit 2 spots.

Does anyone have any objects to me adding a new access type to the
field-descriptor named "anonymous-readonly"? This type responds true for
both isReadOnly() and isAnonymous().

If it is ok, the only thing left I will need to do is modify the xdoclet
module to be aware of the change.

-Andrew