db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Clute, Andrew" <Andrew.Cl...@etech.ohio.gov>
Subject RE: Code Cleanup
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:54:50 GMT

> Please don't. I don't think we agree on a coding standard (at
> least we would have to have a vote for it IMO). And applying
> it makes using CVS merging more difficult (esp. with local changes).

http://db.apache.org/ojb/code-standards.html

Is this no longer applicable?

For Eclipse users right now, what are you doing for code formatting? Are
you not doing it at all when inside your OJB project in eclipse? I know
that I am so use to using it for my normal work, that it is a hard-habit
to break when inside of OJB -- so much that I figured more than just me
had the same issue, and it would be nice to have a consistent settings.

However, the last thing I want to do is cause more work in the merge
process -- that is always a pain. So I will defer this until further
feedback is given.

-Andrew