db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Clute, Andrew" <Andrew.Cl...@etech.ohio.gov>
Subject Code Cleanup
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:52:57 GMT
In order to make our Eclipse project cleaner, I have gone through and
tried to clean up as much as possible from our code. This most included
removing unnecessary casts and imports.

One of the nice things about Eclipse 3.1 is there is now the option to
do project-based compiler warnings -- and that file can be added to CVS.
That means everyone can have the exact same settings for those types of
things.

As a first pass at it, I took the default values, but then turned down
to ignore two settings: Use of deprecated code (which we have a bunch
of) and unused variables.

Just an FYI, and would love any feedback.

NOTE: I have only done this for the 1.0 line right now.

-Andrew