db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-ojb Wiki] Update of "YourQuestionHere" by razz
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:30:37 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-ojb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by razz:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-ojb/YourQuestionHere

  c.addLike("name", likeSearchString);
  Criteria c4 = new Criteria();
  c4.addLike("project.name", likeSearchString);
- Collection containerSearch =
- Container.getAllContainers(c);
+ c.addOrCriteria(c4);
+ Collection containerSearch = Container.getAllContainers(c);
  }}}
  I have a getProject() method in my container class and I even put the reference-descriptor
tag into my repository-myproject.xml file.  When I run my code, it errors out saying "Can't
find member project in com.mycompany.myporject.core.om.Conatiner".  I have yet to come across
anything that deals with this error, so I don't know if I wam forgetting something or I need
to put some code elsewhere.