db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-ojb Wiki] Update of "YourQuestionHere" by razz
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:29:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-ojb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by razz:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-ojb/YourQuestionHere

  Thanks
  Barry

+
+ --------
+
+ Hi,
+
+ I am in need of help.  I am trying to use the reference-descriptor to set up a 1:1 relationship
between two classes.  In my class Container I have a id, name, and project_id. In the Project
class, I have a id, name.  I want to be able to do the following search
+ {{{
+ Criteria c = new Criteria();
+ c.addLike("name", likeSearchString);
+ Criteria c4 = new Criteria();
+ c4.addLike("project.name", likeSearchString);
+ Collection containerSearch =
+ Container.getAllContainers(c);
+ }}}
+ I have a getProject() method in my container class and I even put the reference-descriptor
tag into my repository-myproject.xml file.  When I run my code, it errors out saying "Can't
find member project in com.mycompany.myporject.core.om.Conatiner".  I have yet to come across
anything that deals with this error, so I don't know if I wam forgetting something or I need
to put some code elsewhere.
+
+ Thanks for the Help,
+