db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mickael LEFEVRE <Mickael.LEFE...@amdm.fr>
Subject Xdoclet fix
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:08:37 GMT

I use OJB 1.0.3.
I've got a pbm when generating my repository :

MyDoc extend Doc
Orga extend Party

Party has a collection of Doc
Doc has a reference to Party

In Orga, I ignore the collection inherited
In MyDoc, I ignore the reference to party and partyId

Before this fixe, I've got the error :
<<Cannot ignore field partyId in class MyDoc because it is used in class
Doc as a foreignkey of the collection partyDocs from class Orga>>

Now I have :
<<Cannot ignore field partyId in class MyDoc because it is used in class
Doc as a foreignkey of the collection partyDocs from class Party>>

I think it's better, but not completly good.

 Michael
(See attached file: ModelConstraints.java)