db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: SQL Conversion not working in 1.0.3???
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:18:33 GMT
Sorry should have mentioned the exception is:

org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: OJB operation:
encountered SQLException [Wrong data type: Timestamp format must be
yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fffffffff]; nested exception is
java.sql.SQLException: Wrong data type: Timestamp format must be yyyy-
mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fffffffff
java.sql.SQLException: Wrong data type: Timestamp format must be yyyy-
mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fffffffff

I'm using hsqldb 1.7.3.