db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: OJB11 Incompatibilities, Was: Support stored procedures in select by pk statement (OJB-16)
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:23:52 GMT
Thomas Dudziak wrote:
>>I tried to pull over an application into the OJB 1.1, but there are lots of
>>changes between OJB 1.0 and OJB 1.1, and while I managed to reconcile many, I at
>>the moment stumbled onto one I can't seem to know how to fix.
>>
>>OJB 1.0 had property ConnectionFactoryClass, I have it set to
>>ConnectionFactoryAvalonDataSource [1], but seems like OJB 1.1 ignores this
>>property. What it has been replaced with?
>

> Mhmm, it shouldn't, the setting hasn't been changed. You can have a
> look at which connection factory class is instantiated in class
> PersistenceConfiguration, line 78.

According to stacktraces I see, it tries to instantiate
ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl, and I see that it is mentioned in ContainerHelper:

   ...ensureImplementationClass(ConnectionFactory.class,
                                ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl.class);

So it seems like it does not pick up the value from properties file.
Additionally, OJB.properties which I found in OJB 1.1 CVS has no such property
as well...

Vadim