db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject OJB11 Incompatibilities, Was: Support stored procedures in select by pk statement (OJB-16)
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:01:55 GMT
Thomas Dudziak (JIRA) wrote:
> I applied your patch to the 1.1 branch with small changes, except to the
> XDoclet module (will do that during the week). Please try it out to see whether it works.

I tried to pull over an application into the OJB 1.1, but there are lots of
changes between OJB 1.0 and OJB 1.1, and while I managed to reconcile many, I at
the moment stumbled onto one I can't seem to know how to fix.

OJB 1.0 had property ConnectionFactoryClass, I have it set to
ConnectionFactoryAvalonDataSource [1], but seems like OJB 1.1 ignores this
property. What it has been replaced with?

If it's of interest, I can also collect all the other changes I had to do in
order to run OJB10 app under OJB11.

Thanks,
Vadim

[1]