db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0 to 1.1 Migration Experience
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:34:56 GMT
hi vadim,

thanks for the feedback. i think we should add this to a 'migration howto'.

btw. i commited a patch optimize the select when querying for proxies.
it selects the pks only. the patch does not yet support stored
procedures, actually i do not know if it should ?

could you please have a look at
SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl#getPreparedSelectPkStatement

thanks
jakob