db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Summary of changes for OJB-14, OJB-31
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:52:56 GMT
Martin Kalén wrote:
> P.S. Both features are only on the OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch yet!
> No changes should break any "external" OJB API between 1.0.3 and 1.0.4
> (at least that is my intention!) and the fetchSize hint is disabled
> in the default configuration.

By the way, since we were recently discussing no new features in 1.0.x,
I did both these changes for 1.0.4 since it was hard to solve them
individually - the Properties feature affects the way fetchSize hints
are beeing used very much.

I hope that, since the user-visible changes are minor to nil, no one
objects.

Regards,
  Martin