db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-ojb/src/doc/forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs/docu/guides connection.xml repository.xml
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:38:34 GMT
Martin Kalén wrote:
>> seems that it's impossible to generate the docs. Forrest fails when
>> validate the documents.

Fixed!

Both connection.xml and repository.xml were encoded in ISO-8859-1/15
but had UTF-8 declarations in the XML PI. I have changed the encoding
to ISO-8859-15 in both (so Tom can tell med how much in € he will
transfer to my bank account). ;-)

Regards,
  Martin

P.S. Sorry for not validating the XML outside of my IDE before checking in,
I will try not to forget this on future doc updates.