db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project db-ojb (in module db-ojb) failed
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:10:01 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Project db-ojb has an issue affecting its community integration.

<snip/>

>     [javac] ProxyFactoryCGLIBImpl.java:49: cannot resolve symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class Factory
>     [javac] location: class org.apache.ojb.broker.core.proxy.ProxyFactoryCGLIBImpl

I have tried to add the new cglib-dependency to our Gump descriptor,
hoping that this will resolve db-ojb issues for the next run.

I saw three different possibilities for new dependencies:
1. add cglib as project referencing "sourceforge" repository (repository/sourceforge.xml)
2. add cglib with it's own project descriptor (in a new project/cglib.xml)
3. add cglib as "local" project descriptor in project/db-ojb.xml

I went for option #3 since I thought it had the least possibility of breaking
a whole Gump run. :-) Any opinions on the "Gump-endorsed" way of doing this?

(Gumpers please CC my ASF email or ojb-dev,
  since I am not subscribed to general <at> gump.)

Regards,
  Martin