db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jars that can be easily updated
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:25:31 GMT
Thomas Dudziak wrote:
>>My OQL-grammar knowledge is not good enough to have a stab at antlr,
>>so I leave this one to other takers. :-) (Tom?)
>
> You can simply replace the antlr jar, then run the oql-grammar target
> (don't know exactly the name), and then the ODMG unit tests. If this
> all works as before, then we can update antlr.

I'm in the process of upgrading ANTLR to v2.7.5, seems like minor changes
as far as OJB is concerned. There is a recover-wrapper beeing called on
expressions caught in the parser.

However, I didn't see an ant-target to re-generate the JDO jdoql files
so I added one and generated those as well. Maybe someone can review
this after commit (Brian?).

A bonus of re-running the tests was that I got a stracktrace that
Armin can use to track his Heisenbug... ;-)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OJB-15

Regards,
  Martin