db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODMG failure in 1.0.3 with Oracle
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:28:02 GMT
Armin Waibel wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> what's the problem, could you post the name of the test (failure line)
> and the stack trace if possible.

There is 1 consistent failure:
testIterateWithoutTx	Failure	expected:<47> but was:<45>
at org.apache.ojb.odmg.DListTest.testIterateWithoutTx(DListTest.java:310)

I will try to debug and get some more info re this.

Last run an error popped up as well:
testLockingOfObject	Error	OJB needs at least one primary key attribute for class

OJB needs at least one primary key attribute for class:
objectTopLevelClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockObjectobjectRealClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockObjectpkValues=null
object to identify: org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockObject@ad339b at
org.apache.ojb.broker.Identity.createException(Identity.java:391)

I'll re-test with a clean to see if the error was temporary.

Regards,
  Martin