db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject ODMG failure in 1.0.3 with Oracle
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:00:49 GMT
I get one consistent failure in the ODMG testsuite with Oracle9i.

No errors with HSQLDB, but 1 Oracle-failure with both
ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl and ConnectionFactoryDBCPImpl (no others
tested).

Since 1.0.3 was not re-tested under Oracle it's difficult to tell
when this started. Somewhere along the line between my last testreport
post (around initial 1.0.2 vote and a second time later during extend
release-cycle for 1.0.2) and current OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch.

I will investigate more and post back some details...

Regards,
  Martin