db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release HOWTO
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:35:56 GMT
Armin Waibel wrote:
> Is it possible to do that via ssh on the minotaur server?

minotaur is changing into "people.apache.org", there you have an
"md5" command - so it should be possible to share some release scripts
among the group there.

("people" currently points to minotaur, that is running FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE)

> Really great would be a shell script which expects a .tar file ( the
> packed /dist directory), the name of the 'old_ojb' directory (to move
> the old version to that) and executes all commands shown below.
> Something like
> ./release.sh ./db-ojb-1.0.3-dist.tar ./old_ojb_1.0.2

That should definately be one of our goals, since more people could
easily package a release. I can have look at this.

Regards,
  Martin