db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release HOWTO
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:19:15 GMT
Hi Brian,

thank you very much, this make things clearer.

But I'm using w2k on my PC (I'm ashamed of this ;-)) so the md5sum
script will not work.
Is it possible to do that via ssh on the minotaur server?
Is it possible to put the script in OJB's directory so that it can be
used on minotaur?
Is it possible to create a script doing md5sum, unpack the documentation
(maybe with check for .tar and .zip files), move 'ojb' to 'old_ojb' and
move 'new_ojb' to 'ojb'?

Really great would be a shell script which expects a .tar file ( the
packed /dist directory), the name of the 'old_ojb' directory (to move
the old version to that) and executes all commands shown below.
Something like
./release.sh ./db-ojb-1.0.3-dist.tar ./old_ojb_1.0.2

Think this will be something that a w2k-dumb-ass like me could handle ;-)

regards,
Armin