db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release date for OJB 1.0.3 - a bug fix release
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:09:28 GMT

Brian McCallister wrote:
> Erg, just tagged, umh. We should have all fixes for a release in before
> we vote on that release, I think.

yep, this will be the preferable procedure to build a release. But
sometimes it is needed to check in some "last-minute" files (I know it's
evil and other will say "this have to wait till next release", but
nobody is perfect ;-)) or to say "stop I found an critical issue while
last testing".
Thus before the release build starts a "release build at 20:00 pm
today"-post to the dev-list will be helpful.

regards,
Armin