db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-ojb/src/doc/forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs/docu/guides connection.xml repository.xml
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:56:31 GMT
> seems that it's impossible to generate the docs. Forrest fails when
> validate the documents.
> Think the problem is your name. All documents have UTF-8 encoding, but
> your name include special character. So we have two possibilities:
> - changing encoding in documents to e.g. "ISO-8859-1"
> - write your name without "accent aigu" é --> e

I'd prefer using an ISO encoding, because UTF-8 is not meant for
editing with a simple text editor anyway. But please take ISO-8859-15,
it contains more special characters (e.g. french, finnish, the euro
symbol etc.). FYI the differences are explained in Wikipedia
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8859-15).

Tom