db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.x and 1.1 prerelease
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:04:17 GMT
> how do we want to handle the parallel trunk and 1.0.x branch in the
> future ?
> the differences are getting bigger and bigger, almost every day ;)
> imo we should merge all changes from 1.0.x into 1.1 asap and then
> terminate the branch.

Mhmm, I thought that since the 1.0.2 we did only fixing stuff in the
1.0.x branch, and the new features all went into Head ? AFAIK the last
big feature in the 1.0.x was Armin's cache, wasn't it ?
Anyway, this is reasonable, though a first alpha of 1.1 would be a
good thing to point the more adventurous users to. How about in 1.5
weeks (enough time for a vote on this) ?

Tom