db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [rfc] Do we need a naming standard ?
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:37:07 GMT
To summarize, I think we all agree that a naming standard would be a
Good Thing as Brian put it. I'll start a vote then (to make it
official) once this following question was addressed.
The main remaining problem is what to do with the static accessor
classes (PersistenceBrokerFactory, QueryFactory), should we remove
them (and put the defaultPersistenceBroker() method into the OJB class
- something that I would prefer) or define a naming scheme for them ?

Tom