db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extending Platform interface
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:04:40 GMT
These seem like reasonable changes. I wonder if this could be made
polymorphic instead of check-and-cast, though. Getting the resultset as
an out param would require some serious changes to how we fetch them
right now though. As I don't have a better solution off top of my head
though... I am in favor of pursuing this.

-Brian