db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: caching of 1:n relation
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:16:36 GMT
hi sachin,

when adding a project to a person you also have to add it to the list of
projects for that specific person. simply inserting a project with a
foreign key pointing to person is not sufficient.

another possibility is to set the 'refresh' attribute of a relationsship
to 'true'. in this case ojb will always retrieve the projects whern you
read the person (even if the person is in the cache).

hth
jakob